(LA Trend) — The Hollywood Improv is thrilled to welcome to their stage comedy powerhouse Eric Griffin, who will be joined by some surprise guests.
Erik Griffin is an extremely talented actor, comedian, writer, and podcaster who is best known for his work as the mustachioed “Montez Walker” in the hit Comedy Central series, Workaholics, as well as his regular role in the Showtime series, I’m Dying Up Here, executive produced by Jim Carrey. He most recently filmed the ABC pilot, Bucktown, opposite Nicole Richie, and the feature film, Mr. Russo, which was written and directed by Ray Romano.
Griffin is a veteran headliner and has performed at major venues across the globe, but is most frequently seen at the legendary Comedy Store in Hollywood. You can check out his unique comedy stylings on his debut comedy album, Technical Foul: Volume One; his Comedy Central special, The Half Hour; and his two hour-long comedy specials, The Ugly Truth and Amerikan Warrior, which are available to stream now on Amazon and Showtime, respectively.
Some of Griffin’s other credits include the Netflix film, Murder Mystery, which featured Adam Sandler; The Sleepover, another Netflix original; Laurie Collyer’s Furlough; and the indie feature film, Mayfield’s Game. Griffin can also be seen in the 2016 box office hit, Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, starring Zac Efron, Adam Devine, Anna Kendrick, and Aubrey Plaza.
When he’s not doing stand-comedy or starring in film and TV projects, Griffin is busy hosting his podcast, Riffin with Griffin, where you can catch him riffin’ on his own or sitting down and riffing with his friends from film, television, and stand-up comedy, covering everything from comedian’s success stories, wacky on-set tales, the movie business, and the nitty gritty of acting, writing comedy, and performing stand-up.
- Please note that these are fully-vaccinated shows. Proof of vaccination for each member of the party with ID verification. By purchasing a ticket, you are attesting that each member of your party is fully vaccinated and can provide proof upon entry. Full vaccination is determined by current CDC guidelines, which can be seen here.
- Social distancing will not be required for fully-vaccinated shows. Attendees may be seated directly next to other parties.
- Seating is general admission and assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, with the exception of groups and premium booths.
- There is a two-item minimum purchase requirement in the showroom for all guests.
- No photography or video recording is permitted during performances.
- Cell phone use in the showroom is permissible only for contactless ordering and payment of food and/or beverages.
- All sales are final.
Hollywood Improv – The Lab
8162 Melrose Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90046
Date and Time
Monday, October 4, 2021
Doors open at 7:30pm – show begins at 8pm
- Phone: (323) 651-2583
- Fax: (323) 655-9050
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org