(LA Trend) — Los Angeles isn’t exactly known for its snowy winters, but that’s about to change with the magical Christmas drive-thru experience, WonderLAnd, brought to you by the same folks who created the popular Haunt’Oween Halloween attraction earlier this year.
This frosted, family-friendly experience will feature millions of Christmas lights on display, a festive holiday-tree forest, and even an appearance by Santa Claus (so make sure you’ve been good this year!). You’ll get into the spirit of the season with these immersive Christmas-themed installations, and you might even be able to spot a few elves.
Here are just a few of the Yuletide thrills you’ll have from the safety of your car:
- A massive holiday tree with elaborate decorations
- Numerous photo and video opportunities
- The “Holidays Around The World” display
- Hologram installations
- And more surprises to be announced soon!
WonderLAnd will last about 20 to 25 minutes long, and it’s recommended that guests arrive 10 to 15 minutes before their scheduled time slot, especially during busy hours.
Date & Time
- November 30th through December 23rd: 5pm – 11pm
- December 26th through December 30th: 5pm – 11pm
6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- $70 per regular-sized vehicle (up to 8 passengers)
- $90 per large vehicle (9 or more passengers)