(LA Trend) — Does anyone else miss going to live standup comedy shows?
Don’t worry, because Jay Light is here to bring the funny back to Los Angeles with this new live standup comedy show that you can experience in a safe, socially-distanced outdoor setting.
This special show will feature an array of performances from the following up and coming comedians:
- Debra DiGiovanni, who has performed at Montreal’s Just for Laughs Festival and taped her first special on Comedy Central with her Live at Gotham show
- Josh Adam Meyers, creator and host of The Goddamn Comedy Jam and voice of DJ Howlin Hank on Bill Burr’s Netflix show “F is for Family”
- Jamar Neighbors, who’s had roles in Keanu and What Would Diplo Do? And has appeared on Adult Swim’s Black Jesus and Comedy Central’s Roast Battle
- Handren Seavey, the winner of ImprovBoston’s 2015 StandUp ThrowDown and Dick Doherty’s 2014 Beantown Comedy Riots
- Ryan Sickler, who’s appeared on the Joe Rogan Experience, Comedy Central’s This is Not Happening, and is the co-host of The CrabFeast podcast
- Jay Light, an LA-based stand-up comedian, writer, actor, and filmmaker who has appeared on Comedy Central’s Roast Battle II: War of the Words
Face masks are required for entry for all guests and must be worn at all times if you’re not at your seat. Temperatures will also be taken at the door.
However, don’t let the safety measures discourage you from having an amazing time—in addition to the live laughs and astroturf setting, this event is BYOB and 420-friendly.
1813 West Verdugo Avenue
Burbank, CA 91506
Date & Time
December 3, 10, and 17
Doors open at 7pm, show begins at 7:30pm
$10 per person – tickets must be purchased in a minimum of a group of two, with seating to be arranged based on how many are in your group.