(LA Trend) — The Heritage Square Museum returns with their annual Victorian Mourning Event, this time in an outdoor format to ensure proper social distancing for a safe and fun Halloween-themed engagement.
Scattered across the grounds among the half-dozen local late-19th-century structures will be a series of stations all focused on the topic of death. There will be vendors, information booths on Victorian death practices and superstitions, prizes to win, music, spooky displays, and many other activities.
If you’re interested in the morbid and the macabre, you’ll love what the Outdoor Victorian Mourning Faire has to offer. Some of the things to explore at the various booths and displays include:
- Spirit Photography
- Dia de los Muertos
- Victorian Spiritualism
- Victorian Mourning Practices
- Multiple selfie stations
- Vintage Mourning Attire
- Antique Horse Drawn Funeral Hearse
- Character Drawings
And if you’re looking to shop til you drop, there will also be plenty of merchandise vendors to peruse, including:
- Heritage Square Museum Gift Shop
- Little Muse Designs
- Sweet Siren Designs
- And more to be announced.
All attendees are required to wear masks. In accordance with the required health & safety guidelines from the LA County Public Health Department, social distancing will be enforced, there will be separate entrances and exits, hand sanitizing stations will be available, and the restrooms sanitized every half hour.
Date & Time
October 24 & 25
12pm – 5pm
- $20 General Admission
- $15 HSM Member Admission/Must present proof of current membership at entrance with ticket
- $10 Child Admission and HSM Member Child Admission/Must present proof of membership at entrance with ticket
- Click here to order your tickets online.
Heritage Square Museum
3800 Homer Street
Los Angeles, CA 90031