- Tenet – 1/16 at 7pm
- Groundhog Day – 1/17 at 7pm
- The Thing – 1/21 at 7:45pm
- Tenet (encore screening) – 1/22 at 7pm
- The Shining – 1/23 at 7pm
- Snow White & the Seven Dwarves – 1/24 at 7pm
- Fargo – 1/30 at 7pm
- Happy Feet – 1/31 at 7pm
Gates will open an hour and a half before showtime. Guests should arrive at least thirty minutes before the movie begins to get the best possible space in the parking lot.
Things to keep in mind:
- Attendees must arrive in a car that has an FM radio or bring a separate handheld radio.
- Cars will be properly spaced out so that attendees can safely maintain a distance of 6 feet.
- All attendees must remain in their cars at all times unless they’re picking up concessions or using the restrooms.
- Masks must be worn by anyone who leaves their car.
- It’s encouraged, but not required, that attendees arrive in a small or regular-sized car to ensure everyone has a good view of the screen. SUVs, trucks, and cars with high roofs or racks on top must park farther away from the screen.
Glendale Sears Parking Lot
211 West California Avenue
Glendale, CA 91203
- Early Bird tickets:$23
- Day-Of Tickets: $28
Prices only cover the cost of the admission for the driver; it’s $8 for each additional person in the car. Counts will be conducted at the gate; as long as the driver has an Early Bird or Day-Of ticket, additional people in the car can be paid for at the gate.