(LA Trend) — Check out the iconic beaches and coastal scenery that Los Angeles is world-famous for while getting some fresh air and exercise!
Join LifeRush Adventures as they guide you on a sun-soaked tour from Santa Monica, through Venice, and on to your final destination at Marina del Rey. You will first be fitted with a helmet and shown how to ride the electric pedal assist bike you’ll be using for the ride, and then you’re off on a 90-minute ride featuring some of the most gorgeous seaside views SoCal has to offer. Along the way, you’ll see such popular sights as Santa Monica Pier, Muscle Beach, the Venice Boardwalk, and more.
Whether you’re a solo rider or going with a small group, this beach bike tour is the best way to get the perfect California experience. And if you book an evening tour, you’ll be treated to a breathtaking ocean sunset.
The organizers of this tour have taken extra steps to ensure the health and safety of all participants and guides, including:
- Requiring guides to wash hands regularly
- Requiring participants and guides to wear face masks in public spaces
- Sanitizing gear and equipment in between each use
- Enforcing social distancing throughout the tour
- Riders will meet at Annenberg Community Beach House (located at 415 Pacific Coast Hwy, Santa Monica, CA 90402), and end at Marina del Rey Harbor, then head back to the original departure point.
- Riders will be provided with bottled water, as well as full use of a bike and helmet for the duration of the tour.
- Riders should have at least a moderate physical fitness level to participate in this tour.
- No more than 15 riders will be allowed per tour.
- The Monica to Marina Del Rey e-Bike Coastal Beach tour requires good weather conditions. If it’s canceled because of poor weather, riders will be offered a different date or a full refund.