(LA Trend) — Come on down to South Coast Botanic Garden with your favorite furry friend for their special Dog Walking Hours, held on the third Sunday of every month in spring.
This unique event gives guests the opportunity to experience spring in the best way possible. See some of the countless rare and beautiful plant and tree life the garden has to offer while also spending some quality time with your four-legged friend. While there are some areas that are off-limits to dogs, there are still plenty of spots to meander and stroll through together in this spectacular 87-acre horticultural heaven.
Because South Coast Botanic Garden cares deeply about providing a safe and healthy environment for dogs and their owners, participants are expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please refrain from entering the Rose Garden (due to the sensitivity of the plants in this area) and the Koi Pond (which may contain a plant that’s harmful to dogs).
- Dogs must be on a leash and attended at all times while on the property, including the parking lot.
- Attendees must clean up after their dogs. Dog waste bags will be made available around the garden.
- Only dogs that are properly socialized and have updated vaccinations and registrations will be allowed to enter the garden.
- Attendees must wear face masks at all times, and stay at least six feet away from others.
South Coast Botanic Garden
26300 Crenshaw Boulevard
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA 90274
Dates & Times
April 18 and May 16
9am to 5pm
- $15 for adults
- $11 for seniors
- $5 for children
- $5 for dogs
- Free for members